It has ever happened to all of us that although we have washed our hair recently, even the day before and if you have oily hair or it is summer, we have the roots with a little fat or the bangs very “rubbed” but it is not Dirty enough to wash your head completely or you just don’t have time. These tips are also very practical when you are not sleeping at home, you know that you are going to wake up with a Christlike hair and you need a quick fix with something that fits in your bag.
I’m going to give you a couple of quick tricks so you can choose yours and be flawless in 1 minute
Trick 1: The most homemade, talcum powder
We all have a pot of talcum powder at home, and if not from today you are going to do it since it is very very useful. All you have to do:
- Put a small amount in the palm of the hand (when I say little is very little, it is always better to stay short and repeat than to spread your hair with powder and that the disaster is greater)
- Apply it slowly over the roots or bangs.
- Massage the area a little to spread it well.
- We then tap it with our hand as if you wanted to shake off the powder and shake it off.
- To finish, take a brush (do not comb) and give it vigorously until the powders disappear completely.
What we are looking for is that the powders absorb excess oil and then we remove those powders from our hair.
Trick 2: Special option for bangs
Either of the other two previous options would be valid for this case, but I particularly, when I wore bangs, preferred this option when I had about 5 minutes to make it perfect.
It basically consists of the following:
- We separate the part of the bangs or the front strands if you do not have it, which are what is usually greasy the most since we touch it more and it is more in contact with the face
- The rest of the hair we hold with a clamp or hair tie to remove it.
- We lower our heads and put the area of hair to fix under the jet of the bidet tap or the shower.
- We wet that area well, apply a drop of shampoo, massage, rinse it.
- We dry the excess water with a towel and dry it with our dryer and give it the desired shape.
The 3 options are perfectly valid, and you choose the one that best suits your needs. The first two are very practical but you will notice a little residue on the hair, since you are adding a product to absorb it, and something does show in the texture.