Hair can be very frustrating on many occasions, either because it does not grow as we want, because it is very damaged or because it falls too much. But that can be avoided, with a care guide that will make it grow much faster and healthier, making it less depopulated and growing as it should.
What can I do to take good care of my hair?
The first thing we have to do is change the way in which we usually wash our hair, it is something in which many of us fail since the frequency of washing, the temperature of the water or the amount of time can affect. This has to be:
- Hair should be washed 3 times a week. Washing it often will make it dry.
- The temperature should be a cold temperature, that can be endured. The hot one also tends to dry out and even break.
Washing it every so often will get your hair used, and create less oil. If you don’t like bathing in cold water, wash your hair separately.
Another thing that is often done wrong is drying. Many use too rough a way of drying, which makes our hair break a lot and therefore cannot grow long and strong. We have to do it gently, without abusing dryers, brushes or using towels and sudden movements. Above all you should avoid:
- Brush it while it’s wet. Being wet, it will break more easily.
- Use a hairdryer, except on special occasions. The dryer damages it and makes it more brittle, frizzy and difficult to repair.
- Strong chemicals. Many shampoos and conditioners can contribute badly. Most contain sulfates that strip the hair’s natural oils and leave it susceptible to damage.
If we usually use strong chemicals on our hair, there are remedies for hair to return to its natural state, you must follow these simple steps:
- Use a strong shampoo for the last time.
- Do not apply conditioner, just detangle with care.
- Let it dry naturally.
- Let the hair rest for a few days, without washing or straightening.
- In your next shower use a completely natural shampoo.
- The condition with diluted apple cider vinegar or coconut oil.